Hair is an inexhaustible source of creativity that we can mold to our personality. If you are serious you may want to wear a cinnamon sugar shade; if you are mysterious maybe a inky black; if you define yourself more as flirtatious then you will like burgundy; But if vitality and extroversion are your thing, we challenge you to try a Canary yellow tint.
Before making this drastic decision, you should be aware that you need to bleach your hair to white, so we suggest that one month before you submit your hair to treatments that strengthen it, and go to a professional. That said, we show you a gallery of 15 photos to show you that the effort is worth it. You will look spectacular and very Serena Tsukino!
1. This color is great
2. Although not easy to obtain
3. You need patience and a lot of care
4. But once you see the result …
5. You will fall in love!
6. During the month prior to the first discoloration …
7. Hydrate your hair with coconut oil
8. Then go to a professional
9. But if you prefer to do it at home …
10. Remember that your hair color will not come out in one sitting
11. You will need several 20 volume peroxide cans
12. Let your hair rest for several days between each discoloration
13. And apply treatments to combat weakness
14. So that in the end your yellow hair looks and feels healthy
15. If you really LOVE this color …
16. Cheer up!
17. By the power of the moon prism!