As you probably know, when you start to diet, the first thing they tell you is that you must make at least 5 meals a day. This is very important, since in this way you avoid bingeing and feeling hungry throughout the day. The only thing a bit complicated is that between important meals, that is, breakfast, lunch and dinner, many times we do not know what is the healthiest or most recommended. So today we bring you a small list with snacks or healthy snacks for these between hours, which will help you lose weight.
Having a snack does not mean pecking
Do not confuse making 5 meals a day with spending time eating, because the difference in large, especially if you want to lose weight. When we peck normally we eat whatever we find, without predetermining the amount we are going to ingest, nor the time. While having a snack, it must be something you plan beforehand, both in quantity, as in the time and of course it will be treated, because otherwise you will not achieve your goal.
In this way, the snack or snack achieves its true mission, which is to quench that feeling of hunger between hours, but in a controlled way.
The best snacks to lose weight
Knowing this, we can go into the subject, and show you a list with the best snacks to lose weight taking into account different characteristics such as:
- Calories: that this snack is 10% of the calories that we must consume in the diet that we have marked. For example, if your diet says you have to consume 1500 kcal per day, a snack of about 150kcal, would be right for you.
- Fiber: That is a snack rich in fiber and consistent, that is, you have to chew. So no shakes, since they do not satiate in the same way as solids and do not last in the stomach at the same time, they digest much faster, so hunger returns earlier.
- Protein: both vegetables and animals. Proteins are very important when we make a diet because they calm hunger and at the same time help keep the muscles.
- High aqueous content: It does not mean that it has to be liquid, but it can be a solid food with a lot of liquid, so the calories will be very low, such as a piece of fruit. We can also combine the intake of a solid, with water to satisfy hunger more.
- That is rich: This is obvious. Choose something that you want to eat, because if you know you are going to eat something you don't like or feel like, your anxiety will increase with each intake.
- High nutritional density: That it contains a large amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, so that in addition to taking care of our health, we report an increase in our metabolism, which is vital for weight loss
Below we show you a small list with examples of some of these snacks, which provide few calories, satiate us, nourish us and at the same time help you lose weight correctly.
- Sandwich with whole wheat bread, 50 grams of fresh cheese and 1 sliced tomato.
- A skimmed yogurt with 30 grams of oatmeal or other sugar-free cereal.
- One cup of fruit salad with 2 tablespoons of low-fat spread cheese sweetened with a low calorie sweetener envelope.
- Milkshake with 1/2 banana.
- 10 nuts or 15 almonds.
- 30 grams of peanuts not fried or salted (a handful).
- Glass of natural orange juice with 30 grams of oatmeal or other sugar-free cereal.
- Half sandwich of serrano ham and fresh cheese
- Toast with low-calorie cream cheese and 1 chopped olive
- Jelly With Fruits
As you can see there is a great variety of healthy snacks that will make your diet more bearable. It is only a matter of throwing a little imagination and you will notice nothing as the effort was worth it.