Dyeing your hair is not only an impulsive act for when you want to close cycles, it is also a way of making art.
Ursula Goff may be the most talented stylist we have ever seen, as the impressive changes in look He gives his clients are inspired by unusual things like animals, landscapes, precious stones and works of art.
I approach styling in the same way that I approach painting: I can be inspired by almost anything and I always wonder how I could interpret certain looks or concepts.
1. The majesty of the octopus
2. May nature inspire you
3. The imposing sunset
4. The calm sea
5. Pops of color
6. Precious crystals attract luck
7. A gloomy dahlia
8. Blue agate
9. Make your mane a nest of light
10. Spring has come to your hair
11. Colorful souls are the happiest
12. Landscapes full of magic
13. Is there life in space?
14. The sea and its mysterious creatures
15. Life imitating art
16. That inspiration does not end
17. The colors of the weather
18. Jupiter proves that coffee is full of life
19. Pink flamingo impact
20. Wood can also be a muse
21. Girls with a Disney soul
22. The fall colors are unmatched
23. The iridescence of sequins
24. Women love pearls
25. Eat from the sun's rays
26. As crystalline as the bottom of the sea
27. Tropical green