1. With wet hair, apply fixing spray to the roots of the front area. (This will allow us to better manage and style the bangs). To apply it correctly, go opening stripes and put a little product on each line.
2. With the help of the dryer, Heat the roots, directing the hair to the sides. First towards one and then towards the other. This will allow all the volume to be concentrated in the central area of the bangs.
3. Once the roots are ready, heat with the dryer from above and polish the ends and ends with a brush. The brush should be placed at eye level.
4. Finally apply heat to the front, with the dryer from below, so that the bangs open naturally.
Is a type of bangs that softens “the face and softens the features. In addition, it combines with any type of oval, but above all it favors those that are rounded. Now, each type of hair requires a different way of combing it ", they tell us from Llongueras.
For fine and moldable hair:
1. With damp hair, apply fixing spray to the root area.