It is amazing how beauty is also defined from the perspective of the lens with which it is admired. In the fashion industry certain aesthetic canons have been gradually transformed, from size, skin color, height, to style, hundreds of women and men have collapsed them, and what the famous ones built for decades Fashion editorials could soon be part of the story.
Today the art of modeling demands variety in style and essence, and that is why the world set its sights on Melanie Gaydos, a 28-year-old woman who lives with a strange genetic condition. The woman who could be the first case registered with this strange mutation, walks the catwalks of great designers and appears in important fashion magazines.
1. She is Melanie Gaydos
2. Live with a rare genetic condition
3. And it is breaking stereotypes in the fashion industry
4. Born with ectodermal dysplasia
5. It affects your hair, teeth, skin and nails
6. Gaydos never felt different from the rest
7. While growing up, I didn't understand why they looked at her differently
8. She was rejected throughout her childhood
9. She says she always "wished she didn't exist"
10. But he also appreciates his strength to move forward
11. This led her to be a modeling artist
12. Managing to express all the rarity inside his body
13. The same body that turned it into rejection
14. Now he is the one who gives his own style
15. And reflects all the eccentricity of his being
16. Enjoy modeling looks that few would dare
17. It is possible that Melanie is literally the first of its kind
19. Science ensures that so far its genetic anomaly is unique
18. And she is fascinated by this idea
20. “I love my life and it's great to know that I am the first with this condition”