If you are looking for how to make a braid pin Then you came to the right place, since I will explain step by step how to do it but also all tips and secrets that may exist for this beautiful braid also called Fish tail.
There are many types of braids but the so-called «Fishtail» is one of the most popular among the famous ones since you can see that it is used a lot for being simple to apply when you have long hair but also because it is very elegant and gives a volume to your hair that with other hairstyles you could not get naturally.
Celebrities and celebrities like Blake Lively, Eva Longoria or Sarah Hyland There are some who are encouraged to wear this type of hairstyle collected with ponytail on catwalks and social events since it can be used for every day as well as for parties or celebrations, combining the dress according to the occasion.
How to make a herringbone braid
This braid is called braid tang or fishtail and is used many times to maintain hair in a neat, elegant way but above all because it is very easy to make and is beautiful for both adult women and girls.
In this case I will give you an example of how to make a herringbone braid, but you can accommodate it wherever you want.
- The first thing you have to do is untangle all your hair very well so that you can prevent the knots that form can bother you for the final hairstyle.
- Now you have to make a line in your head to move the hair to where you want it can be in the middle, to the side or you can send all the hair back. Personally I like to wear the hairstyle on one side and that of the sensation that falls on the shoulder.
- The next step you can pick up your hair with a hair band or an elastic band which will allow you to fix the hair to be able to work it in a simple way without moving it.
- You start making a simple and common ponytail or ponytail on the side of your choice. Then divide the hair in half to have two strands in equal parts.
- Now what you have to do is take a small wick from a ponytail of the two you have and pass it through the other strand of the two previous equal parts. Repeat this process but with the other strand passing a wick for the strand that is the same.
- This is the main process that you have to perform to the ends of your hair and fasten with a hair rubber that is discreet that can have the same hair color that you are using.
As advice is that you take fine wicks so that the tang braid is better armed and with greater definition your hairstyle.
Another point if you want the initial hair jelly that you put to hold your hair like a ponytail can be cut with scissors so that you simply have the braided spike as a hairstyle.
How to make a root herringbone braid
Now I will explain how to make the braids of herringbone root since it is a different way and with a different hairstyle than the classic you know.
- As a first place you have to define in which part of your hair you will start braiding, once you define that you can think about the next step.
- Pick up a small ponytail from the selected area and divide it into three sections of wicks that would be tufts of equal thickness that are derived from the ponytail.
- To start you cross the wicks as if you were making a normal braid (French) but then you have to add other strands of the ends of the head. This part is essential to understand it well since it is part of the braiding, when you already have between two or three braids you start to take strands of the end of the loose hair one on each side.
- This is done by feeding the braid from wicks at the ends of the head, for each section you leave and continue feeding from both sides to the tang braid.
- Repeat this process until the end of the tips.
- To make it look very compact, the braid adjusts every so often and then at the end of the ends so that it is fixed and you can add a rubber band to finish or a hair band.
If you were to have a very long hair then when you reach the height of the neck and your whole head is already wrapped in this braid root herringbone hairstyle then continue braiding in a classic way.
As a main advice, try that all strands have the same amount of hair or at least simply saw that the thickness is as similar in thickness as possible.
Try to make the rubber discreet and use the same hair color you have at that time so that it goes unnoticed in the hairstyle.
You will notice that unlike the simple herringbone braid here you take all the hair to perform this hairstyle.
This hairstyle is very beautiful if you want to wear it for a wedding or wedding as a guest or for the bride as it combines excellently with party or bridal dresses.
How to make a side root herringbone braid
In the first step by step I explain how to make a braid of herringbone root but with the option of turning it sideways or backwards in this case I will show you how it is done from above and that it stays on your side on your shoulder naturally.
It is also called fish braid from above as it starts from the center or front of your head.
It is undoubtedly one of the most complicated to say in some way since if you learn to do this type of braiding you will be able to battle any type of braid you want to make.
The longer you have your hair, the longer it will take you to do so you have to have patience and the first few times do it very calmly and patiently until you take the practice and it comes out quickly and naturally.
- Divide your hair into two parts but that the area where you want to make the braid has a little more hair so that one part will fit you with a little more than the other. (you don't have to divide it equally)
- Take a small strand of your bangs from the area in front of your forehead and divide it into two strands one which we will call "A" and the other "B" to distinguish.
- From the strand you named "A" you will take a small piece of hair and pass it underneath to join it with the "B" lock, in the next step you take a piece of hair from the wick "B" and then pass it under and join it with the «A» lock.
- To continue you take a small strand of the outside on the forehead of your head and join it with a wick on the "A" side and pass it together all the way to the side that is the "B" wick.
- Now you continue taking a wick from the outside but from the top of the head (from above) from the opposite side to the forehead and pick up a part of the "B" lock and pass it to the "A" side.
- Continue with this whole process by repeating each step and memorizing until you do this hairstyle automatically.
Making this type of braid from above will get a different effect on your hairstyle with greater personality but above all more detail than you are accustomed to seeing in celebrities or celebrities.
The great advantage that if you learn this process you can do when you want and for a special moment that you want to highlight both at a party and an important event of your intimate life.
If you learn to do this type of braiding, you will certainly not have any problem to apply the process with different modifications to another type of braid that you like since for me this is one of the most complicated but that over time you start to learn its tricks and tricks you may have to quickly implement.
Images of Hairstyles with Braid Tang
The braid spike can be worn in different ways depending on the look you use as well as the tastes and the type of hair you have since it will influence in what refers to the final result.
You can take it in a «Maxi Braid» where you highlight the volume of the braid using it from one side of your face that you want to highlight or that attracts attention to all eyes.
Another hairstyle option is to wear it with "two pigtails in pairs" that are very beautiful to give a more youthful tone to your face.
Short hair is a good option to implement it especially in hairstyles where you want to highlight your forehead. I recommend in small round faces.
In a semi-collected hairstyle it is an excellent option to wear hair tied but loose at the same time and be able to look beautiful at all times of the day.
Using in a high ponytail is another option that I propose for herringbone hairstyles but consider that you will attract a lot of attention if your idea is to go unnoticed.
The braid of herringbone is a good option for girls who go to school to have it collected in an elegant and neat way.
Wearing a crown or wearing it as if it were a headband can be amazing to wear a dream dress as if you were a princess.
The hairstyle on the side with the tang braid is the option that occurs to all women since it is like wearing a natural accessory on our hair.
Another way that is used is to wear bright colored dyes on your head that are out of the ordinary to traditional dyes such as pink or blue as they highlight the fishtail braid very well.
How to make an inverted root herringbone braid
This procedure that I am going to teach you is very nice especially if you like the romantic style where you can use it for a 15 year birthday as well as for an important wedding or party.
- Start by brushing your hair back and try to make the hair moist so it is easier to braid and be firm.
- Then take a strand of your hair from the top of your head and divide it into two parts so that they are two wicks and you begin to cross them so that you are superimposed as if forming a letter X.
- Once you crossed those two wicks the one that is below you divide it into two parts again and you begin to join it with a wick from the side of your head that you have to feed and become busier with volume.
- This step is when the crossed braid begins, repeating the same process but on the other side of the head.
- So you would have to do again divide the wick that is left on the opposite side into two parts and feed it below with more hair and join it with the one on the other side.
- Try not to adjust the braiding so much that you can give the inverted spike braid more consistency and shape.
- The cadejos (strands) or the portions of hair you always have to hold them with your hand so that you do not disassemble.
Here is a video where you can see how to make the braid in an inverted root herringbone in natural hair
As many readers asked me about this type of hairstyle I am going to leave another way to do it that is actually similar to the technique I mentioned before but explained in more detail if you can see in the video.
When doing in a false braid you can see how the inverted spike is a matter of process and memorize once you practice it several times it will come naturally.
- To start you take a strand of hair from your forehead and divide it into two parts and then each wick obtained crosses.
- You have to start feeding the strand of the cross you formed above by adding more hair from the side above so that it is crossed.
- When you change your hands you have to do the crossing now underneath so that it is inverted, then divide the strand and pass it underneath to the other strand, keep in mind that before passing it you have to feed it below with amount of hair from the side .
- In this step when you have to do the hand crossing again you have to feed but you always divide it from the sides of the corner and pass it underneath.
- When you start in the process by adding the braiding hair from the roots, the wicks should be thin so that it reaches you to the bottom and that the part that has the aggregate of hair on the sides is not very high.
- Always keep in mind that the main pillars are two strands that are going to be fed and held with the index fingers and the thumb so that the hairstyle is much better.
- To finish, you will be able to see that the braid becomes very thick due to the amount of volume of hair that you are adding and it is possible that it will be more difficult for you to support it because of its thickness but you cannot release it but you will have to start much again .
- The braid has to go with the hair sections on each side, so there you will realize that you are perfect in the assembly.
- When you reach the end of the neck where you no longer have hairs to add from the sides you have to continue doing the same braiding process by crossing the hair underneath, and divide the sides to feed underneath the strand of the other side.
Finally I leave you in images all the steps so you can understand how to make the braid spike, both inverted and simple.
Another option stops in just 6 steps.
I hope you liked all these explanations step by step to have your braid pin and its different variants that are so beautiful and that are still fashionable today setting a trend at the level of hairstyles.