When you want to give a new color to your hair you always think about the hair of the hair that you wear on your head but you downplay your eyebrows and that is why today I will teach you how to make your eyebrows look more beautiful and bushy .
Through the eyebrow dyes that are so fashionable today you will be able to wear them as you like, keeping the color in a natural way and especially wearing the tone that best fits your face and eyes.
There is a tendency in recent years to wear thick, bushy and well-populated eyebrows in contrast to previous decades that in fashion runways you saw delineated and narrow almost non-existent eyebrows in the models.
That is why eyebrow dyeing was given so much importance because on the one hand it allows you to give it the tone and color range you need to combine with your hair but also to cover the areas where you do not have it covered.
I will teach you step by step how to apply in your home in a quick and simple way to be beautiful in your eyebrow coloring.
Eyebrow dyeing also took on more prominence when the microblading where it is applied in the epidermis and the eyebrow can be populated much more but considering that it lasts approximately one year.
Homemade Eyebrow Dye
The first thing you have to consider is that all these techniques are mostly to be done at home in your home and that you spend as little money as possible.
Of course you can go to a beauty salon and they will do it but for the little that can last you sometimes it is convenient to learn the same to make the dyeing of the eyebrows as of the hair.
Everything can be done as long as you pay attention, practice and have patience that is very important in everything that is beauty and makeup.
Semi-permanent eyebrow dyes
To make up the eyebrows with semi permanent dye there is a very comfortable way that I proved lately that it is the Maybelline New York Tattoo Brow
He clarified that the makeup company does not pay me to say this but well if they read it they could give a contribution to the reading friends and get around their products 😍
Seriously speaking, it is certainly a breakthrough because of the neat termination that leaves you but also because of how practical it is to perform.
The only against there is that it lasts only 3 days so you have to consider using it for a party, event or an important outing that you have.
- First you have to find your tone that you can do with the brush by putting different paths on your wrist and see which one is closer to the tone of your skin pigmentation.
- You have dark brown for dark brown, medium brown and brown light brown.
- Apply with the product brush from the end of the inner eyebrow that is the widest part to the part of the outer eyebrow that is the narrowest, you have to apply following the shape of your eyebrow.
- In the first moment you see yourself you will think that the tone is very dark but you have to remain calm because it is only the first stage where you will then be lighter.
- If for some reason the eyebrow makeup is not perfect you can correct using a swab and micellar water which will allow you to perfectly delineate the eyebrows.
- You have to let the product dry for 20 minutes to take the dye in your eyebrow hair well and for a day you don't have to touch up.
- Then you have to take from one end of your eyebrow and remove the layer that was made with great care from the center of the forehead to the end.
- Ready you will have a super natural result.
As you will see it is a very simple way to do it, so I like this product so much, but if you want to do it differently without Tattoo brow You can follow the following steps.
Steps to make dye for semi-permanent eyebrows at home
- As a first step what you have to do is leave the entire area around the eyebrows clean of hairs that are left so that with a clip you have to remove each hair you find. (With this you will be able to have a much better finish and perfection in detail by adding the tone that you chose to stand out.) If you have doubts how to remove your hair you can go to a beauty salon where they will leave it perfectly as appropriate.
- Now with a cotton and alcohol you have to go over the forehead covering your eyebrows to remove any type of residue or greasy that the skin has, such as previous makeup.
- With a hair dye powder (in my case it is dark brown) choose the shade that best fits you as possible that matches the hair color you use to make it more natural and possibly without ammonia. You also need a bowl with a little water to mix and a small angular brush and thin bristles to easily apply the dye.
- You mix the product between the water and the coloring powder with the same brush that you are going to apply to regulate the thickness that you are going to use to apply.
- When you have the dye in the brush, you begin to mark your eyebrow with a small brush by touching the hairs until you drag the dye so that it is impregnated in the skin.
- You always have to follow the shape of your own natural eyebrow. Do not want to make the shape of another face since it will be noticed, so use it as a guide.
- As you apply the dye you will notice that a thick layer will form which means that you are on the right path.
- In the final part of the eyebrow always remember to be careful to make a very thin stroke since it is essential to define the shape.
- With an ear stick or hyssop, you highlight the limits where you spent yourself or there is color where it does not have to exist. You can also help yourself with a baby wet wipe to delineate the area well.
- It is the moment where you have to wait 10 minutes to let it take the hue you chose.
- After the estimated time has elapsed you have to remove with a damp cotton or wet baby towels and gently rub on the eyebrows. You have to do it from back to front in the direction of the outside towards the middle of the forehead.
Permanent Eyebrow Dye
Here I will explain how to implement eyebrow dye permanently but also taking advantage of the video how to apply eyelash dye that will surely serve you if you want to learn.
Makeup remover: Start by removing makeup from the eyebrow area even if you are not wearing makeup with this will allow you to have all the skin clean of impurities. The same can be done with a water-based eye makeup remover.
Permanent Gel: With an Orange Stick or a swab you can add a small portion of permanent gel to paint the entire area of the eyebrows.
Film paper: cover with an osmotic film and a forehead bandeau.
15 minutes maximum: when the first 2 minutes pass you remove the bandeau or scarf and then the osmotic film to observe how the pigmentation hairs you were waiting for are taking the eyebrows and that are as neat as possible. Then you cover again repeating the process every 2 minutes to have an exact control of the hue and at most you must leave 15 minutes no more than that, if you get the expected color before you can already remove it.
Remove Permanent Gel: Once the estimated time that your hairs needed then you can remove the gel with a cotton swab that is dry in your preference so that you can wipe out the excess. As a council you have to do it from the middle of the forehead outward following the natural tendency of your hairs.
Neutralizer: With another cotton swab you can apply neutralizer on each eyebrow and then cover again with the osmotic film and the scarf or bandeau you use, allowing it to apply for another 10 to 15 minutes.
Face protection cream: Apply with a swab a facial protective cream that you have trying not to touch the hair of the eyebrows, so at first I told you to be as neat as possible so that you can work easier, faster and easier.
Prepare the color: You have to have a godet of makeup where you are going to mix the color you selected through the eyebrow dye calculating that for every 2 cm of dye that you are going to use you will have to apply a special solution of gel dye.
Application: to apply what you have to do first is to add the dye in the eyebrows but in the opposite direction to the hair by means of a small brush (you can buy special dye brush), then to continue applying the dye in the direction in favor of the hairs of the eyebrows To make it neat and natural with a brush, gently comb to ensure that the coloring liquid takes all the hairs evenly.
Exposition: Let it sit for another 15 minutes and then remove the product with a cotton ball that is moistened with warm or tap water.
To finish what you have to do is with a comb brush for eyebrows, comb applying a regenerating eyelash cream and if you can have Argan oil much better since it is more nutritious for its properties.
Eyebrow dye how long does it last?
Semi-permanent eyebrow dye lasts approximately 3 days to a week depending on how it is applied.
In contrast, permanent eyebrow dyeing can last 30 to 40 days depending on the hue and pigmentation of the skin.
Dye your eyebrows with Henna
Dyeing henna to the eyebrows is not what I most recommend having other options but many of you know that you are interested to know and I will explain them to you at every step.
- First you have to shave your eyebrows so that the final makeup is much more neat.
- To finish the cleaning, add 10 volume hydrogen peroxide on the eyebrows.
- Prepare the henna powder with hot water in a glass bowl and a wooden spoon to mix. With 10 drops of mineral water is enough in a small amount of henna powder.
- Now to that preparation you add a drop of eyebrow fixer and mix again.
- With a thin brush with a small tip, start applying the henna you prepared on your eyebrows.
- To apply always start on the side that is wider the eyebrow and press the brush well so that it is well painted between the hairs.
- With a swab you moisten it well on its tip with water and press it to remove all excess liquid.
- With the wet cotonete you can delineate your eyebrow well but also remove all kinds of imperfections or excesses.
- Then with a wooden stick distribute the henna over the eyebrow in a uniform way to give it greater naturalness.
- Keep repeating the process until it is perfect as you like it.
- The next step is to let it dry for 20 minutes so that the dye is applied to the area.
- With a cotton ball that is moistened with water, start removing all the henna in your eyebrows
- Finally you can apply a bit of balm so that it does not get irritated.
Eyebrow tint marks
There are different brands of professional eyebrow dyes that focus primarily on this area of the body.
Among them I will name the ones I know but if you know any other you can name it in the comments to be able to make it known.
Among them there are these products that you can buy:
- Maybelline New York
I am testing the latter lately and it gives me excellent results.
Where to buy eyebrow dye?
There are different places that you can buy on the one hand in a pharmacy or a cosmetic that it is always better to go for the first time personally to these places since they will give you specific advice for what you need.
On the other hand, buying it through e-commerce or Internet stores can be done when you already know what you are going to buy and the type of eyebrow color you are going to use because you tried it before.
That's why stores like Mercadolibre, Amazon or beauty salons that make their sales online or in person are the best option.
Shades of eyebrow dyes
Within women's cosmetics you can find different types of hair dyes and each one specializes in different parts of the body.
The most common when you talk about tinctures is to think of the hair of the head to give a color to your hair as you wish.
But the makeup evolved and also the marketing, and it was realized both stylists and professionals of beauty salons that applying the same product for the head and eyebrows or eyelashes is a big mistake.
Since the part of the eyebrows is more sensitive in some cases and it is better to use a special product developed for that area of your body.
Always try to contain some plus such as keratin, aloe vera and, if possible, the benefits of argan oil, since all this gives it more shine and in turn rehydrates any type of damaged hair you have.
I leave this picture that I liked about how your eyebrows should look according to the shape of your face.
Types of Eyebrows according to your type and shape of face
Also note that it is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested because that ensures you do not have an allergic reaction on your skin that can ruin that beautiful moment.
Within the tones and colors there are different since it influences a lot the pigmentation of each woman's skin and the hair color that is had when it is applied.
The colors of eyebrow dyes that exist and are the most used are:
Light brown: This type of hue is highly recommended when you have blond hair, as well as brown or light brown. A nice combination is if you are a redhead because it gives very good contrast for eyelashes and eyebrows.
Reddish Brown: If you have dark eyebrows or mahogany the best dye for black eyebrows is to use the reddish brown tone since you will get a more natural hue but above all always try to clarify previously with a blond eyebrow tint.
Brown: When you want to find a natural color in the eyelashes or eyebrows without a doubt the staining with the brown hue is the best option and especially if you have very dark eyebrows in your color.
Intense Black: within the black tones you have different ranges that can be a pure black color as well as something less tenuous in this case it can be used for any type of skin pigmentation, although it should always be applied from the softest layer to the most intense in the color.
Bluish Black: to have greater luminosity it is advisable to use a black color with bluish tints to get a greater shine on eyebrows and eyelashes.
Graphite: If you have eyebrows with gray hair or gray is your hue, then this is your color that you should choose since it will darken you to a dark gray that will benefit you in your image by rejuvenating your hair.
As you will realize at this height there are different types of eyebrow dyes but it depends on you want to make yourself and improve your look with these very simple tips to perform.