All women (at least those I know) love makeup and don't skimp when it comes to acquiring cosmetics and beauty products; sometimes we consume them so quickly that at least we realize it is necessary to buy others.
Before you spend on more products, we give you these tips to use every last drop of your cosmetics and give new use to products that you already have in your home.
1. Powdered shadow has solution with some alcohol
What you need to do is place all the pieces in the original container and then add a few drops of alcohol to form a paste. You let it sit horizontally overnight and the next morning is ready to use again.
2. Relive the blush and facial powder with the same trick
3. Paste the broken lipstick with fire
If it broke, there is nothing that a little fire cannot fix. Just be careful not to burn yourself.
4. Use the last part of your lipstick Favourite
With a knife remove all the product that is left in the tube of your lipstick. Place the whole product in a spoon and heat it on a candle or lighter until it melts and pour the melted lipstick into a small jar so that you can use it again once it returns to its solid state.
5. Cut and open the product tubes when you think they are already empty
You will be surprised to see how much product they still have.
6. Dip your mascara into a glass of warm water to remove the thick product
7. If your mascara needs a little more volume or is very dry, add 10 drops of saline solution
8. That gel eyeliner comes back to life by adding eye drops
9. Is the conditioner over? Use apple cider vinegar
Use it as a final rinse. The acidic nature of vinegar softens the outer layer of your hair, leaving it shiny and untangled. It also eliminates the accumulation of products and serves as a substitute for clarifying the shampoo. Do not worry about the smell; It dissipates when the hair is dry.
10. Use first base before the shadow
It helps the eye shadow have more intensity without using much product.
11. Use a cheap soap to clean your makeup sponge
12. Save on eyelash extension treatments with olive oil
With a clean brush, apply at night to strengthen and lengthen your eyelashes.
13. To prevent the tip of your eyeliner pencil from breaking, place it in the freezer for a few minutes
14. Relive a dry pencil eyeliner by placing it under cold water for a few seconds
15. To loosen the nail varnish cover place it face down in hot water
16. So you can use your thick nail paint, use some enamel thinner
It is much cheaper than buying a new enamel.
17. Save on scrub by mixing baking soda with water
18. Makeup brushes can be cleaned if you dip them in baby shampoo in warm water
19. Is the makeup remover finished? Use baby oil, and if residue remains, apply a few drops of baby shampoo with water
20. When your favorite perfume is about to be finished, add the last drops to a bottle of unscented body cream
The aroma will be very light but noticeable.