Take advantage of the holidays and take a look 24/7 Christmas with light makeup and a special manicure.
Winter manicure should be cozy, happy and elegant, and the best way to achieve this is with a shade of red as the base, glitter, stickers and a lot of creativity. Check out these 15 options, you will surely be the most elegant niece at Christmas Eve dinner.
1. A golden touch for elegance
2. Little Christmas sparkles
3. A manicure as a gift
4. Don't forget Santa's reindeer
5. Neither so red nor so clear
6. Little details make the difference
7. Decorate them your way
8. The first winter flake
9. Bring your favorite sweater to your nails
10. Minimalistic sparkles
11. Take advantage of stickers
12. French style has never been so cute
13. Reliefs, glitters and Christmas!
14. A light rain of snowflakes
15. Don't let go of your essence dark