If you are one of the girls who is just beginning to enter the world of makeup, you may think that everything is a bit confusing. Sometimes you wonder what contouring is, what are these types of egg-shaped sponges for, or how girls do it to achieve a perfect eyeliner. But when it comes to makeup, logic does not exist, we always have a thousand tricks to make everything perfect.
Fortunately for you, you do not have to worry about all that, here we will show you a quick guide with tricks that are really ingenious when applying makeup. No matter if you are a beginner or a professional, you will undoubtedly learn a few things about makeup.
1. If you don't have a sponge to apply makeup you can wear a sock
You can use a wet sock to apply the foundation of the makeup, and of course, make sure it is clean or new before using it.
2. Strengthen your nails with a garlic clove
Rub a piece of garlic on your nails and let it rest for 20 minutes, then clean your nails with a damp towel. This will help your nails to be strong and do not break easily.
3. Hide the horrible gray hair with a mascara
As we age gray hair may appear, or it may also be that the pigmentation of our scalp changes. If you start to notice a few, use a mascara to cover them. Make sure you get one that matches the color of your hair.
4. You can also use the mask applicator to exfoliate your lips
You just have to clean it to remove some trace of the mask. Then apply a little petroleum jelly or balm and moisturize your lips. This technique is effective in getting rid of any scale or crack in the lips.
5. After the shower apply your favorite perfume
The perfume adheres to the moisture of the skin, so if you apply it after the shower you will help your skin block the smell.
6. Makeup can be expensive, so get products that make it last longer
For example, if your mascara starts to clump lumpy, you just have to apply a few drops of contact lens solution and shake it, in this way you will prolong the life of your mascara.
7. If you do not have contact lens solution this is another option
A quick way to eliminate mascara lumps is to place the tube in some hot water. This also works with other products such as the concealer.
8. When you get tired of your manicure, remove the remains with vinegar and lemon
You can use a little lemon juice and vinegar to get rid of the enamel stains that have a lot of time on your nails.
9. Cover irregular hair lines with an eye shadow
If the lines of your hair are irregular and bother you, you just have to use an eye shadow to match those above, then place a little hairspray to fix them throughout the day.
10. Do you want strong eyelashes?
Vaseline can save your eyelashes. Apply a little petroleum jelly on the eyelashes to make them stronger and stronger.
11. If you accidentally stain your clothes with lipstick remove it like this
Spray hair spray on the stain and let it dry for 15 minutes. Then take a wet handkerchief and rub on the stain, finally the stain will give way and you can remove it.
12. Are you tired of getting your sponges dirty?
Place them inside a plastic egg when you don't use them, so you will avoid staining them with shadow, makeup, mascara and even dust.
13. Put your pencils to good use
Use a wooden pencil and your hair straightener to create defined curls
14. So you can have firmer eyebrows
Apply hair gel in a mascara applicator brush on the eyebrows so that your eyebrows are firm and look more combed.
15. Use points to have a perfect outline
Once you've figured out where you want your outline to end, draw a point where you want it to end and then draw a line to the tabs. That way you won't have to guess where the angle of your eyeliner will end.