For some girls it is difficult to comb and look just as they wanted. If you are not an expert with the brush or the iron, but you want to see it fixed, do not worry, here are 19 great tricks that will help you look beautiful and fresh.
1. Make sure your style remains fixed when flipping the clasps
If you have difficulty keeping your hair in place, try to move the brooch a bit, placing the wavy side up.
2. More durable curls
If you have straight hair, wrap your hair in aluminum foil before ironing it, so the curls will last longer.
3. Secure the end of your braid with a hidden clasp
Tie the ends of your braid in a knot, then slide a clasp up to secure it, and voila! A fun hairstyle.
4. Create a fresh hairstyle in seconds with just a few brooches
Take a section of hair between the hairline and the crown of the head and secure it with pins. Next, take a small section of hair from the front of your head and wrap it behind your head. Secure it with clasps. Repeat this with the left side of your head and follow the steps until you have enough sections, alternating the pins each time.
5. Use a headband to create an unexpected chongo
To have this look Youthful but elegant, tangle your hair on an elastic band before putting it on top of your head to create a tunnel effect.
6. Use a spring clasp instead of several clasps to set your style
Spring pins can do the work of 20 regular pins. Turn them in the center of your hairstyle to secure it and voila!
7. Cover the elastic band with a hair section to look professional
After you have tied your ponytail, grab a section of hair and pass it around. Fix it with a clasp.
8. Use an eye shadow along the root part of your scalp to make it look thicker
This is just a trick that will make your hair look denser.
9. Make your own fixative with mineral water and a tablespoon of sea salt
You may have a fixative that you love, but if you don't get it, or if you want to create some texture in your hair, you should mix 20 ounces of mineral water and a teaspoon of sea salt, in grain, in a spray bottle to make some of your own fixative.
10. Make a ponytail before creating a fishtail braid
Before starting the fishtail braid on your hair, fix your hair laterally with an elastic band to keep it tight. Then, when you reach the end of your hair, cut off the garter to reveal a perfectly tight and beautiful braid.
11. Pull your braid to make it look more voluminous
An easy way to make it look like you have a thick braid and more abundant hair is to gently pull it outward.
12. Textures braids with a toothbrush
French braids look better when they are mistreated a little to achieve a less ‘perfect’ effect. To get it, take a toothbrush and brush the braid against the way it was made.
13. Raise your ponytail with brooches
Once you've put your hair in a ponytail, insert two or three brooches in the center so that it doesn't fall out.
14. Create a variation of the traditional ponytail by making two, one over another
Just make two ponytails: the first at the height of the crown and the second at the neck. Your ponytail will look twice the volume in a matter of seconds.
15. More volume in your loose hair
Increase the volume by stacking the hair on the top of the head, then apply fixative and leave it until your laughs are dry.
16. Perfect curls from a braid
Braid your hair and heat it with the iron to get some natural curls.
17. Change the way you pass the hair straightener so it looks wavy
Hold the hair horizontally, turn your wrist up and then down while moving it through a section of hair, creating a not-so-curly texture, but cool.
18. Apply mascara to hide your roots
If you do not have time to go to the salon and you need to cover some gray hair or root growth, use a mascara of the same shade as your hair. Just make sure you remove the excess.
19. Do you hate your bangs?
If you want to rest from your bangs falling on your face, make a braid along the hairline and fasten it with pins at the end.