Do you want to wear a hairstyle from the 40s or 50s? When we hear about this type of hairstyle we imagine three celebrities who have always taken the pin up hairstyles: Katy Perry, Marilyn Monroe and the beautiful Dita Von Teese. But not only they can wear it, you can also wear a pin up hairstyle.
Looks one of the most recent trends this year. We explain the step by step through images, keep in mind that some hairstyles are more elaborate than others. There is a lot of variety of hairstyles, you will find pin up hairstyles for short hair, pin up hairstyles for long hair and pin up hairstyles for medium hair. We invite you to reinvent your look and delight with our new Pin up hairstyles 2017.
Short hair pin up hairstyles
If you have no idea of how to make a pin up hairstyle Do not worry in your short hair, now you will see and learn to make this famous hairstyle step by step in just a few minutes. Let's get started!
The first thing you must learn is to perform the front curl yourself. For this you will need a curling iron, a comb and several forks.
- Comb the bangs well until you have tangles.
- Then you put the hair on the curling iron to create the curler.
- Leave it for a minute at medium temperature.
- Remove the curling iron and proceed to roll it with your hand towards your forehead.
- Hold with several forks on the sides.
- Apply fixative
You already have the roller in the bangs ready. Now everything will be easier!
Pin up with three rolls
It doesn't matter if you have short hair, with it you can also create several pin up hairstyles, for example this one that is accompanied by a tie.
- To do this hairstyle you must comb all your hair well.
- Take the part of the bangs and make a large curl, then hold it with several forks.
- Now you are going to create the rolls of the sides; Take the left side, roll it up and carry it forward, shaping the roll.
- Fixed with several forks.
- Then repeat the same step with the other side.
- Apply enough fixative.
- Place a ribbon of the color of your choice around your head; It should be behind the ears.
- Curl only the ends of your hair.
- Apply more fixative for longer duration.
- You can use a handkerchief instead of a tape.
Pin up with waves
If you have been invited to a party in the style of the 50s and do not know how to comb your hair, consider this hairstyle as one of the best if you have short hair.
- You must have dry hair to create the waves.
- Divide the hair into several strands and proceed to curl each strand.
- With the help of the tip of a comb, separate the curls to give more volume.
- On the front, you comb your side and apply enough fixative.
You are ready for your party!
Long hair pin up hairstyles
To get a pin up hairstyle for long hair It is necessary to add some accessories such as bandanas, tapes, among others. Also get makeup to complement the hairstyle and give the pin up touch of that time.
Pin up with loose waves
The style of this hairstyle is its waves, you can take it for any occasion you want. Keep in mind that to perform this pin up hairstyle You must have enough time.
- As a first step you should take the section of the crown to the neck and divide it into tufts.
- Then place a roll in each section; Try to hold each one with a fork on the sides so that they do not move.
- Now divide the sides into tufts and place a roll with their respective forks.
- Leave the rolls overnight so that the hair molds.
- The next morning you remove all the forks and rolls.
- Don't comb it, leave it as it was.
- Take the front and if you have bangs you leave it, but take all the hair.
- Roll it up and hold it on the crown.
- Take a strand of the left side, comb it, roll it up and then secure it with hairpins.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Finally place a large ponytail to get attention; In this case, the model used a black one that combines with the tone of her hair.
Do you dare to try it?
Pin up with scarf
The pin up hairstyles They are characterized not only by waves, but also by accessories, such as scarves for example. If you have a handkerchief at home, use it for this hairstyle.
- First comb all hair and take it back.
- Leave a lock on the front where the bangs are and fastened with hairpins.
- Make a curl with all the hair, as indicated in image number two.
- Fastened with many hairpins to prevent the hairstyle from being disassembled.
- Take a handkerchief and place it around your head, you can observe step number five.
- Make a knot with the tips of the handkerchief, the surplus is introduced by the same handkerchief.
- Remove the forks from the front and proceed to curl with the help of the curling iron.
- When doing the curls you will hold it with several hairpins, it should be like the image number 13.
You can combine this hairstyle with the makeup that was used at that time, the eyeliner and red lips.
Pin up renewed
On this occasion the classic was mixed with the modern. That is why you will see a pin up hairstyle for long hair Very different from the ones you are used to seeing.
- To start this pin up hairstyle, you must comb all your hair back and make a high ponytail.
- Divide the ponytail into two sections.
- Take the section of the top and extend the hair, hold it with several hairpins.
- You can guide yourself with image two and three.
- The section that you have left pass through the base covering the rubber.
- The remaining hair is attached with hairpins, try not to see the hairpins you placed.
- Apply enough fixative to give it a better finish
- You can place an accessory as the model did, the color of your preference.
Pin up with ribbon
As we know that you love to wear different hairstyles every day, you can not stop doing these three options of Pin up hairstyles for long hair.
- First you must have a ribbon of the color you want, it can be one that has colored dots as the model has.
- The first hairstyle is simply to let your hair down and place the ribbon around your head.
- For the second hairstyle, you should wrap the front part of your hair, simulating a bangs and placing the ribbon around your head.
- And for the last hairstyle you leave the curl in the front and create a bun in the back.
- Place the tape around your head.
Pin up with side roller
There is a lot of variety in pin up hairstyles, you can get it in many ways and with various accessories. Now you will learn to create one very easy and quick to perform.
- The first step will be to comb your hair well.
- Divide the top part of the head to the right side.
- Hold this section with your hand and place the tip of a comb over your strand.
- Look at image number four.
- Remove the comb very carefully.
- Subject with several forks.
- Apply fixative
We assure you that you will impact anywhere.
Easy pin up
This hairstyle is a favorite of several women, it is ideal for a party or for a special meeting.
- As a first step take the bangs, then take it back and make a wave.
- Hold with forks.
- Then take the section; you roll it up and carry it up creating a large curl and hold it with several forks.
- Do the same on the other side
- Apply enough fixative.
- At the bottom of your hair, you make several curls with the help of an iron; If you don't have an iron, you can do it with aluminum foil.
You will shine with your own light!
Pin up half hairstyles
Now let's move to half-lengths, with which you can use and renew each hairstyle with different accessories. Previously we taught you to create loops, now it is up to you to make them and give them a unique style. Let's look at the following proposals of hairstyles pin up half mane and take advantage of your medium hair.
Pin up with bangs
This hairstyle is the most classic of all and today you will learn to do it quickly and easily.
- Comb your hair, separate the bangs and hold it with a tweezers.
- Make a high ponytail and hold it with a rubber band.
- Divide the bangs into three strands.
- In the middle section you will make a loop and fasten it with forks.
- Do the same with the other two strands.
- Take the ponytail and divide it into several strands, to make several loops.
Pin up with bow
Give personality to your pin up hairstyle with a bow and a toupee, so you can dazzle anywhere you go.
- You previously make a high bun.
- Comb your bangs well.
- If you have curly hair we suggest straightening it with an iron or dryer.
- With the help of a curling iron, roll the bangs to make the toupee.
- When you have created it, attach it with forks on the sides.
- Apply fixative
- Now place the handkerchief around your head to create the bow.
- You can make the loop on the side you want most.
Pin up loose waves
The waves are part of pin up hairstyle, so don't waste any more time and learn to make yourself loose waves.
- Start combing your hair to avoid any tangles.
- Take a section of the right side and make a curl.
- Now you roll them with your hand and hold it with a fork.
- Do it with all your hair.
- Leave it for a few hours so that the hair molds.
- After several hours, remove the forks.
- Comb the hair so that the waves are not so pronounced and remain with the effect we want.
- If you wish you can pick up your bangs or just look it like that.
You already have your pin up look!
Pin up on one side
If you have any wedding invitation we recommend this pin up hairstyle, since it is ideal for the occasion because it will bring you a lot of style and glamor.
- Dry the hair with a dryer.
- Try to make waves at the tips with the help of the brush.
- In the front make a curl, but only from the middle not from the root.
- Take a strand of the left side and take it back.
- Now take another tuft of the neck and join it with the first.
- You roll both strands inwards.
- Hold with hairpins and repeat steps four and five with the rest of the hair.
- Until you reach the other side, apply enough fixative.
- Leave a lock of one side.
Pin up rocker style
Look at this hairstyle pin up with a rock and roll style, inspired by 50's magazines. Let's create it!
- First take the bangs section and make a wave, like image number three.
- Hold it with forks.
- Apply fixative
- Then you make a high ponytail and put a rubber band.
- Take a thin strand and pass it around the base of the ponytail, then fix it with a fork.
- To complete your pin up hairstyle, you just need to make a wave at the bottom of the ponytail with the help of the dryer.
- Accompany it with a makeup of the time.
You will become a pin up girl with this elegant and fresh hairstyle.
We hope you will be encouraged to do all these pin up hairstyles What did you learn today? Remember to put it into practice in your home, so that it becomes easier for you to do them. Accompany them with a red lipstick and eyeliner.
You just have to share it with your friends. See you in the next article!
By the way! Before you go, we want to recommend this that you are interested in:
They are a series of contents that you have read that may be interesting to you. Thank you very much for reading!
Pin up hairstyles
5 (100%) 3 votes