Is it possible to wear a fashionable hairstyle with curly hair? Of course! Hard to find hairstyles for curly hair, since hairstyles are usually always focused on straight and wavy hair, leaving curly hair aside. But we do think about you, that is why today you will learn several hairstyles for curly hair regardless of the volume and length you have.
Not only women with straight hair can create and look beautiful hairstyles, in our article you will find everything you are looking for. Look fashionable in an original way and bring your curls to life with our hairstyles. You will also find the step by step how to make each curly hair hairstyle; You will realize that they are not complicated at the same time that you will be able to see all the alternatives we offer for hairstyles for short curly hair, long curly hair and medium curly hair. Let's do it!
Hairstyles for short curly hair
To start this hairstyle for short curly hair you should only have forks, fixer and a comb.
- Comb the bangs to the left side and begin to roll inwards.
- From the forehead to the right ear, as indicated by image number two.
- Fasten with a rubber band.
- With the remaining hair you will create a small bun and fix them with several hairpins.
- Apply fixative
Take advantage of your short hair and wear this beautiful hairstyle for short curly hair.
- Take the sections of the sides and take them back.
- Leave the bangs loose.
- Now take the bangs, roll it up and hold it with forks on the back.
- The rest of the hair you let loose.
- Apply fixative
Picked up with headband
When you want to look like a princess make yourself this hairstyle for frizzy hair.
- The first step you should take is to collect all your hair towards the highest part of your head.
- Fastened with an elastic band.
- Create a bun and apply fixative
- Place a headband or elastic band around your head.
Three braids on the sides
No longer use those old hooks on the sides of your head, wear the thin braids that are fashionable.
- To make this curly hair hairstyle you will need a fixative and elastic bands.
- Take the section of the right side and divide it into three equal strands.
- Make a braid on each strand.
- Place an elastic band on each braid.
- Apply fixative
This idea is ideal to wear it at a party or meeting you have, since it will make you look spectacular.
- Comb all your hair without leaving a tangle.
- Divide it into two sections; the bangs and the back.
- You will divide the bangs into two equal strands.
- The forward is going to divide it into two strands, roll each one and interlace it as indicated in image number three.
- Comb the hair from the back towards the left side and fasten it with an elastic band.
- Apply fixative throughout the hairstyle.
Your party is ready, you will be the girl who will steal more looks.
Hairstyles for long curly hair
If your hair is not as curly as the model but it is wavy you can wear this wonderful hairstyle with braid for curly hair.
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Proceed to make a braid on each side; In the end place a rubber.
- Pull carefully on the ends of the braid to give the hair more volume.
- Join the two braids on the back with a rubber band.
- Take a lock of the bottom of your hair and put it around the rubber you put on.
- If you wish you can make another braid at the bottom or leave it loose.
You will impress all your friends with this hairstyle!
If your hair is not as unruly as some curly hair you can wear this proposal, you will look great.
- First take two front strands and carry them back, then hold them with a rubber band
- Then you take a fine strand of the right side and introduce it by the pick you made.
- Do the same on the other side, look at image number two.
- Take another strand of the right side again and repeat the previous steps on both sides.
- Place a rubber to fix the hairstyle.
Sometimes we don't want to wear completely loose hair, and sometimes we need to change the look. So if you are one of the girls who opt for this option we suggest this Simple hairstyle for curly hair.
- Start by making a braid on the bottom of the left side.
- Place a rubber at the end.
- Pull carefully on the ends of the braid, to give it more volume.
- Then you pass the braid around your head, creating a headband with your own hair.
- Hold it on the other end with hairpins.
Ready, it's that simple to create this hairstyle for curly hair.
We know that sometimes you don't want to wear your hair down, and this idea is a good option for those days that you want to pick it up.
- Start by holding the bangs back with several forks.
- Make a curl with the hair that is loose from the bangs. As indicated by image number three.
- Take one strand below where you created the first roll and make another. Look at image number four.
- Continue like this until you reach the back of the neck.
- If you wish you can apply fixative.
Hairstyles for medium-length curly hair
Do you have a romantic date? We present a hairstyle that is ideal for your occasion. To do this hairstyle you will only need a rubber and fixative.
- As a first step you will take a section of the top of your head.
- You divide it into two strands and the interlocks.
- Take another fine strand and re-interlace them, repeat this step for four more times
- When you reach the back of the neck, you hold it with a fork.
- Repeat the previous steps on the other side.
- When you have reached the back of the neck, remove the fork you put on the other side.
- Now you take the two strands and join them by fixing it with a rubber band.
- Apply fixative
You are ready for your romantic date! Go and wear your Medium-length curly hair hairstyle.
Bow with headband
Do not worry if you have extremely curly hair, look at the image and see that you can create beautiful hairstyles.
- The first step is to comb your hair back, let loose the bangs and a strand on each side.
- Comb the bangs and smooth it with the help of a dryer, make a loop if you have it too long you can fasten it with hairpins.
- Apply fixative on the bangs.
- Then you will make a braid on each side, at the tips you place a rubber band.
- Interlace the braids, look at image number five.
- Fastened with forks and at the back you make a bun and apply fixer.
Picked up low with rolled up
We know that when you have frizzy hair it is difficult to handle and take volume off. The hairstyle that we will show you next will help you control it in a simple and fast way.
- First apply a styling cream, whichever you prefer.
- Then you will section the hair into two parts.
- A front where the bangs are and the other is the back.
- Divide the front section into four strands and intertwined two by two. As indicated by image number one.
- Hold them behind the ear as indicated in image two.
- In the back you will also do the same; sectioned by strands and intertwined.
- Attached at the back creating a low pick and place several forks.
- Apply enough fixative so that the hairstyle lasts longer.
Highly casual bun
East party hairstyle for curly hair It is an option to wear it at a graduation or birthday party.
- Collect all hair up, creating a high ponytail and hold it with a thick rubber.
- Leave a few strands on the sides, also the bangs you let loose.
- Create a bun with the hair of the ponytail and secure it with several hairpins.
- Now take the bangs and take them to the left side making a wave in your forehead, like the image number six.
- Hold the bangs on the back with forks.
- Apply fixative, be very careful with the area of your eyes.
If at any time you wanted to wear a bob cut but you don't want to cut your hair, then put this hairstyle into practice. This look is perfect in medium tights like. You can also take it any day of the week and almost for any occasion.
- To create it you will need fixer and many forks.
- Take a section of your hair from the left side and roll it inward to chin height.
- Look at the image number three, place several forks underneath and apply a fixative.
- Repeat step step two with all your hair until you reach the other side.
- Apply more fixative.
Didn't you imagine getting a bob hairstyle with your curly hair?
Picked up with toupee
Keep taking advantage of your curly hair with our hairstyles for curly hair, this collected with tupé will make you look spectacular.
- Pick up your hair back and leave the bangs and a strand on each side loose.
- Make a low ponytail in the back.
- Create a bun with the ponytail.
- Take the strand from the left side and roll it up, then pass it around the bun and fasten it with a fork.
- You do the same on the other side.
- With the bangs you create a toupee, it is not necessary to card the hair since it has volume.
- Tupé fasteners and fastener apply.
If you don't have much time this pickup is the perfect one!
Do you want a hair salon result in your curly hair? Then do this hairstyle for curly hair. Pickups are good options for your curly hair.
- To start the collection, the hair must be divided into two, one rear and one front.
- Make a high ponytail and place an elastic band, then create a bun.
- Then the bangs are combed to the left side and fastened with hairpins.
- Apply fixative
Try to bring this hairstyle to any invitation you have!
If you want to look like Shakira then make this hairstyle with braids and you will be like a whole star.
- To create this hairstyle for curly hair you must have rubber bands and hairpins.
- Divide your hair into two sections, the bangs and the back are attached with a clip.
- Now make two braids on the right side, as indicated by image number three and four.
- Then you create a toupee with the bangs and fasten it with hairpins.
- Finally you collect all the hair from the back and make a high ponytail.
Ready, you already have your curly hair hairstyle in a few minutes.
Picked up low with knots
Do you have a party and you have not chosen your hairstyle? Take this party hairstyle for curly hair, You can accompany it with the dress you want. To create it you will need forks and fixer.
- Divide your hair into four sections.
- With the two sections of the back you will make a knot, as indicated in image number four.
- Then you make two more knots, do not tighten the knots so much we do not want to mistreat the hair.
- At the end of the knots fastened with several forks.
- Take the strands of the sides and make a knot in the neck, as indicated in image number nine.
- Continue making two more knots and fasten them with forks.
We hope you liked these 18 proposals that we chose especially for you. We gave you many ideas that you can use for any occasion you have, you can also renew and customize them your way.
So don't waste any more time and put into practice all the hairstyles for curly hair that you saw on our page and don't forget to share it with your friends.
By the way! Before you go, we want to recommend this that you are interested in:
They are a series of contents that you have read that may be interesting to you. Thank you very much for reading!
Hairstyles for curly hair
3.7 (74.29%) 7 votes